As your landlord, Rosebery insure the building in which you live, however we do not cover your home contents and personal belongings.
If there were to be a major leak, for instance, we would repair the structure of the building. However, you would need to replace any damaged items yourself, including carpets, sofas, curtains etc.
We have teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risks, and Great Lakes Insurance UK Limited who provide the Crystal Insurance Scheme, a specialist Tenants Contents Insurance policy. Here are some reasons to choose the scheme:
- It’s designed specifically for tenants and leaseholders
- Flexible regular Pay-As-You-Go payment options (fortnightly & monthly premiums include a transaction charge)
- Covers theft, water damage, fire and many more household risks
- Covers theft or attempted theft of contents in sheds, outbuildings and garages (up to £3,000)
- Covers replacement and installation of locks for outside doors or windows and alarms, if keys are lost or stolen
- You don’t need to have special door or window locks (just a lockable front door)
How do I get further information?
- Call 01372 814000 or email email@example.com for an application pack.
- Call Thistle Tenant Risks on 0345 450 7286
Or visit their website for more information or to request a call back.
Alternatively, many other providers are available and sites like the MoneySavingExpert can be useful for finding good deals. No matter how careful you are, there’s always a risk that your belongings could be broken, damaged or stolen so home contents insurance may help provide peace of mind.