Report a Repair

Different ways that you can report a repair to us and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on repairs.

Safety in your home

Repairs advice and FAQs

Here you will find our most frequently asked questions and videos to show you how to fix minor repairs.

Your Repair Responsibilities

Information on which repairs are your responsibility and which repairs we’ll cover in your home.

Leaseholders’ and Shared Owners’ repairs responsibilities
Residents’ repairs responsibilities
Rosebery Repairs responsibilities

Gas Services and Repairs

Report any problems with your hot water or heating systems to our gas services contractor.

Rosebery Housing is a trading name of Town and Country Housing, which is a subsidiary within the Peabody Group and is a charitable Registered Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, registered with the Financial Conduct Authority No. 30167R. Registered office: Town and Country Housing, Monson House, Monson Way, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1LQ. Rosebery Housing provides housing and repair services to customers in Surrey and West Sussex, supporting sustainable communities by forging strong partnerships, working closely with local customers and creating local jobs.

Select a contrast level
Select a font size