Keeping our communities safe is something we take seriously. It’s not always an easy task but over the last few months we’ve achieved some really positive outcomes. This includes:
- Holding 5 community events as part of Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) Awareness Week
- Evicting a resident who was causing persistent ASB and having a negative impact on the community.
- Obtaining an injunction against a resident who threatened to harm our staff
- Helping a victim of domestic abuse pack up their belongings and move away from their perpetrator.
- Rescuing mistreated puppies from a garden
We’ve also been working on improving our ASB process to ensure we’re delivering the best service possible. That includes introducing satisfaction surveys for those affected by ASB. Your feedback is really important in shaping future services, so if you do receive a survey, we’d be grateful if you could complete it.
If you’re suffering from ASB, please get in touch to see what we can do to help.