About Pocket Power:
The cost-of-living crisis has made life a lot harder for a lot more people. Pocket Power want to help people maximise their income and put money back in their pockets.
Their advice is free and open to everyone, there is no eligibility criteria.
Advice given to customers:
- How to reduce broadband bills and help to access social tariffs
- How to reduce mobile phone bills
- Energy tips to lower bills, help negotiating with energy suppliers, debt wiping and plans, tariff switching (when open)
- How to reduce water bills. Help applying for discounts, water saving freebies & debt wiping.
- Car insurance
- Appliances: help to get replacement appliances by applying to various grant schemes
If you would like to speak with Pocket Power:
Book a call with Pocket Power using this link www.pocket-power.co.uk/booking
- During the call Pocket Power will run through all household bills and other means of financial support such as debt wipes and social tariffs.
- Their professional call operators will complete as many applications as possible on behalf of customers in order to save them time and worry.
- They will set reminders to follow up with customers when contracts expire so they can continue supporting them to save as much money as possible.
Important: Following our merger with Town & Country Housing in April 2023, our residents are now able to access wider support, including help available from TCH and its parent company, Peabody. To take advantage of the Pocket Power opportunity, please state that you are calling as a Peabody tenant (not Rosebery Housing tenant).