The Estate Services Innovation Group (ESIG) continues to make good progress in offering service improvement ideas in the way we deliver communal services on our estates. A key focus of the work that they are doing to enhance the services provided, is actively listening to residents’ that have responded to the monthly estate services satisfaction surveys, that cover crucial aspects like rubbish disposal, communal cleaning, grass cutting and garages/car parks.
Following their meeting in August, members reviewed comments received from the estate services surveys from 1 May through to 31 July 2023, during this period 292 responses were received. Rather than overwhelming you with figures, let’s dive straight into what the ESIG members learned:
- Positive Responses – 27% of residents had positive things to say.
- Neutral Ground – 23% remained neutral in their feedback.
- Challenges Addressed – 50% highlighted areas for improvement.
In addition to reviewing the statistics, ESIG members have also been hard at work understanding the stories behind these responses, with the use of our AI tool ‘Wordnerds’. As a result, they have agreed the following:
- ESIG members and Estate Services staff, to continue investigating trends on areas with low satisfaction and high satisfaction in cleaning and grounds maintenance, followed by visits to those areas to visually see contrasts and recommend improvements.
- Rosebery and Town & Country staff are developing a plan to work jointly on a garage project for occupied and non-occupied garages. The project plan will include whether to demolish non-occupied garages.
Your Voice Matters
Please know that the ESIG is committed to addressing your concerns. Your feedback is invaluable, and its helping members to drive us to providing better services. So, if you are asked to participate in a customer satisfaction survey, please complete, as it can help to make a difference.