How to Report an issue to Thames Water

You can report some of the most common issues, such as blockages and leaks, on the Thames Water website. If no existing issues show up after searching your address, click on the map to start a new report.

The quickest way to get in touch with Thames Water to report issues, or for any other advice, is to contact them on Twitter or Facebook. They’re available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Alternatively, should you prefer to call them, their Customer Contact Centre is available on 0800 316 9800.

Lines are always open.

Rosebery Housing is a trading name of Town and Country Housing, which is a subsidiary within the Peabody Group and is a charitable Registered Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, registered with the Financial Conduct Authority No. 30167R. Registered office: Town and Country Housing, Monson House, Monson Way, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1LQ. Rosebery Housing provides housing and repair services to customers in Surrey and West Sussex, supporting sustainable communities by forging strong partnerships, working closely with local customers and creating local jobs.

Select a contrast level
Select a font size
Send message