We know that many of our residents will be impacted by the rising costs of gas and electricity, so we’ve taken some top tips from https://energysavingtrust.org.uk to help reduce costs.
- Switch off standby
- Draught-proof windows and doors
- Turn off lights
- Do your washing on a 30-degree cycle
- Avoid the tumble dryer
- Shower in under four minutes
- Take a shower instead of a bath
- Don’t overfill the kettle
- Fill your dishwasher right up
There’s lots more helpful information on the Energy Saving Trust website, it’s worth checking it out!
Please contact our Tenancy Sustainment Officers on 01372 814 000 or email email@example.com if you are struggling to pay your rent or bills.