|What to be proud of:|
- We have a clear strategy for well-being and it is embedded into our ‘culture of caring’ as an organisation.
- We currently look after our people’s well-being by ensuring there are clearly communicated policies and processes in place to support and engage people with the three pillars of well-being.
- We listened to our people and conducted a number of pulse surveys to inform our thinking around well-being.
- We support staff by offering flexible working arrangements.
- We also sent out a well-being pack with guidance on living healthily and some great basic principles on the front to support people during the pandemic.
- Our equality and diversity strategy is applied throughout Rosebery and ‘Respect and Diversity’ is one of our core values.