The mission of ETHOS is to provide local Epsom and Ewell residents with the right guidance and advice to obtain employment, access training and improve skills.
The qualified Employment and Learning Advisers are passionate about what they do and bring with them a wealth of experience and expertise.
Whether you are dealing with redundancy, returning to work after a career break, illness or wish to increase your employment chances, ETHOS can support you every step of the way to help you achieve your goals through one to one sessions tailored to your circumstances.
You can receive free support on:
- Writing a strong CV that reflects your skills, experience and aspirations.
- Job searching strategies and job applications.
- Interview technique to build confidence at the interview stage.
- Careers information and advice.
- Guidance on work related training and courses.
Appointments can be held remotely via telephone or video call. ETHOS also runs a weekly Job Club in the Epsom Methodist Church KT18 5AQ every Thursday from 1pm to 3pm. Sessions are appointment only, get in touch to book.
If you would like to find out more please call 0737 786 1099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.