Overall, we have seen an encouraging trend of increased levels of satisfaction compared to the last survey completed in Q3 (October – December 2021). The service areas where we have seen improvements are:
• 67% of respondents are satisfied with the ease to find someone to deal with their enquiry at first point of contact. This has increased by 9.83%.
• 64% of respondents are satisfied with the way Rosebery keeps residents informed about services.
This has increased by 4.91%.
• 48% of respondents agree that Rosebery’s services represent value for money. This has increased
by 11.62%. The same percentage are also in agreement that Rosebery’s services represent high quality. This has gone up by 23.07% and represents a significant increase.
• 39% of respondents agree that Rosebery listens to their views and acts on them. This has increased by 21.87%.
• However, only 22% of respondents believe that Rosebery’s services are improving compared to the last survey.
This is down slightly by 4.34%.
Key actions and lessons learnt
• We are still concerned with the high percentage of respondents that offered ‘neutral’ responses. Further work is being carried out to analyse their comments, so we have a better understanding of their issues and to know why they were undecided. We aim to use this information and take specific action to address these issues.
• We are pleased with the improvement in the response rate of participants in this survey which was up by 18.75%. A factor is that for this survey we sent out three reminders instead of two. We also increased the prize draw for gift vouchers to one winner of £50 and three runners up, each receiving £25.
• Responsive repairs and the performance of our Estate Services (ground maintenance and communal cleaning),
remains the service priority for many residents. Therefore, we have set up two new ‘Service Innovation Groups’ (SIGs) for interested residents to join so they can speak directly with the service manager to raise their concerns and make suggestions for service improvements.
• We held the first Estate Services SIG in December 2021 and we will launch a SIG for Repairs in April. Meetings are bi-monthly and held online. If you are interested in getting involved, please contact the Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. All participants will be offered a gift voucher for £20 to thank them for their time.