Rosebery Voice is an interactive, engaging and informal way for all Rosebery residents to make their voices heard. Acting on your views, Rosebery Voice works to make positive changes in the way we operate. It allows residents to take a leading role in helping us to develop and co-design services to meet your expectations. You will also have the chance to comment on issues that are important to you, make suggestions and put forward ideas for service improvements.
As a Rosebery Voice participant, you can expect to receive up to four surveys a year via SMS text or email. We recently sent out a survey by SMS to all participants, asking for feedback on our services, the quality provided, estate services, preferred channels of communication and more.
Overall, we are very pleased with the number responses that we received in response to our first Rosebery Voice survey. Our expectations were exceeded, with 550 responses from residents.
The following are some key findings from the report:
- The majority of respondents (61%) are satisfied with the way Rosebery keeps them informed about the services they receive.
- Most respondents (62%) think Rosebery’s services are getting better or staying the same, while 25% feel that services are getting worse.
- Over half of the respondents said they were very or fairly satisfied with our estate services.
- When asked ‘Do you feel the estate operatives carry out their tasks in a clean and tidy manner?’, 76% said ‘yes’.
- More than half of respondents said they were neither satisfied nor dissatisfied with our estate services communication.
We will explore all responses and feedback in greater depth over the coming months. You can read the full report below.Rosebery Voice Spring Survey 2021 Report
Don’t forget to keep an eye out for our next survey, so you can provide us with your insights into our services and any areas where you feel we need to improve.