The Epsom Foodbank centres have now reopened. All foodbank centres will have PPE in place to protect clients and volunteers.
The centre opening times and venues are:
- Merland Rise Church, Tadworth KT20 5JG: Tuesdays – 10am – 12pm
- Ruxley Church, Ewell KT19 0JG: Wednesdays – 1pm – 3pm
- Epsom Methodist Church KT18 5AQ: Fridays – 1.15pm – 3.15pm
- North Leatherhead Community Centre, Kingston KT22 7PX: Saturdays – 10am – 11.30am
If you feel you need support from the Foodbank, please contact our Tenancy Sustainment Officers.
Tenancy Sustainment Officers – here to help
Sometimes it can be hard to know where to go if you need advice about finances or benefits. We have three Tenancy Sustainment Officers (TSO) who provide this support free of charge. You can arrange a personal 1-2-1 appointment, where they will go through things like:
- Universal Credit support
- How to claim extra benefits
- Help with the benefits cap
- Bedroom tax advice
There are a number of changes to income and finances coming up:
- The Job Retention Scheme, introduced due to COVID where 80% of your wage can be paid will be ending on the Thursday 30 September 2021.
- The £20 a week uplift in the Universal Credit Standard Allowance is set to end on the Thursday 30 September 2021, meaning some households may lose roughly £80 a month in their income.
- The Post Office Card Account (POCA) will end on Tuesday 30 November 2021 – there will be an alternative payment service for those who need it.
Our Tenancy Sustainment Officers are here to provide you with advice and support if you need it. We also work closely with Citizens Advice, if you need support claiming Universal Credit, Citizens Advice are providing a “Help to Claim” service.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment, please contact us by calling 01372 814 000 or send us a message through your My Rosebery account.