Fixing small repairs at home

Have you seen our handy ‘How To’ videos to help you fix small repairs at home? Take a look at them on our Repairs advice and FAQs page.

You can find out how to change a light bulb, reset your RCD board and more. Let us know if there are any other repairs you would like to find out more about, message us through your My Rosebery account.

Don’t forget, when our Repair Operatives visit your home they should always show you their photographic identification badge. If ID is not produced, do not let the operative into your home and call us straight away on 01372 814 000.

Rosebery Housing Association Limited is a charitable registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 Registered No. 27671R. Registered Provider LH4026. Rosebery Housing Association is a subsidiary of Catalyst Housing Limited.
Select a contrast level
Select a font size
Send message