If you have regular access to the Internet, you should be getting in touch with us over digital methods. One of these methods is our resident portal, My Rosebery, the fastest way for you to get in touch with us. For example, you can send us a message 24/7 and when we reply, you receive a text or email letting you know about it. Also, reporting a repair though my Rosebery takes as long as making a cup of tea – and you can do it at the same time!
My Rosebery benefits:
- A one-stop shop for everything to do with your tenancy and records with us.
- Easy to use, anytime, anywhere and from any device – and it’s the quickest way to report a repair.
- You can view your statements, make a payment, update your information, message us, report repairs.
- Keep us up to date on who is living in your home.
- Receive a response to your message within five days.
- No need to wait for a call back or waiting on the phone to be transferred to the right team.
We’ve had a fantastic response from residents who have already signed up to the portal:
- “I love the flexibility of the portal, and the responses come within an efficient time frame. I think it is a good method of communication and suits people who are working full time.”
You can use your account through:
If you haven’t already signed up, then register here. You’ll need your date of birth, tenancy reference, email address and a username and password to remember in the future.
Once you have registered, all you will need to login with is your username and password. If you are having any difficulty logging in, email us.