The fire doors and frame set fitted to your home are designed to resist the spread of fire for 30 minutes giving you and your family time to take the correct course of action in case of a fire.
It is important that you do not make any changes to the door that may compromise its integrity and your safety. The following guide of do’s and don’ts will help keep you and your loved ones safe.
- Do call Rosebery should you want to modify, change you door in any way.
- Only paint your door with water-based paints.
- Do not paint your door with oil-based paints.
- Do not remove door closer.
- Do not remove or replace:
- Spy holes
- Letter box
- Do not install any additional locks to the front door.
- Do not cut or ease the door in any way.
Should you alter change the door in any way you may be putting you and others at risk and may be liable to the cost of repair or replacement.
If in doubt, please call Rosebery repairs or customer services for advice.