My Rosebery features lots of information about your home, tenancy, rent and repairs. It allows you to:
- Raise repairs, see your repairs history and check the status of your current repairs
- Check how much your rent account is and make payments to it
- See your rent statement
- Check all the information we hold about you and other people living at your home
- Update your personal information and contact details
- Fill in permission forms, for example to request permission to have a pet
Sign up to My Rosebery Today!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your My Rosebery log on details. A member of our Customer Services Team will email you back with your username and password (you can change your password once logged in).
Do you already have an account?
Then log in here: My Rosebery
What to do if you don’t have or use a computer
We’ve teamed up with the WEA to provide free computer training at our offices to anyone who wants support to get online. If you are interested in computer training please let us know by emailing email@example.com We will also advertise future courses on this website.
If you do not have access to a computer at home, then we have two computers in our reception area that you can use. Please call our Customer Experience Team on 01372 814 000 to book an appointment. Our friendly staff will be available should you need any help.