Housing for Older People FAQs

  • What is Housing for Older People?

    Housing for Older People (HFOP) is for people over 55 who still want to lead active, independent lives. We own three schemes in Epsom and Ewell that provide self-contained flats, so residents have their own kitchens and bathrooms. Each scheme has communal areas such as laundries and lounges. There are also rooms where guests can stay for a small charge.

  • Where are the Housing for Older People schemes?

    We have the following schemes in Epsom and Ewell:

    • John Gale Court, Ewell
    • Tomlin Court, Epsom
    • Norman Colyer Court, Epsom
    • Designated elderly properties in Carpenter Close, Albert Road, Elmwood Close and Ash Mews.
  • How do I apply for a property within a Housing for Older People scheme?

    If you are already a Rosebery resident and would like to move into one of these homes, then you can register on the transfer list. If you’d like to apply and you’re not currently a resident with us, you’ll need to register on Epsom & Ewell Borough Council’s Housing Needs Register.

Rosebery Housing is a trading name of Town and Country Housing, which is a subsidiary within the Peabody Group and is a charitable Registered Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, registered with the Financial Conduct Authority No. 30167R. Registered office: Town and Country Housing, Monson House, Monson Way, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1LQ. Rosebery Housing provides housing and repair services to customers in Surrey and West Sussex, supporting sustainable communities by forging strong partnerships, working closely with local customers and creating local jobs.

Select a contrast level
Select a font size
Send message