Applying for Shared Ownership

Who can apply?

If you would like to become a shared owner, there are various criteria that you’ll need to meet. This could include things like your household income and whether you’re buying for the first time.

The Department of Communities and Local Government is responsible for setting the eligibility criteria for shared ownership, as well as advising people on how they can apply for the scheme. For information, please visit the DCLG website.

How to apply

If you are interested in any of our shared ownership properties you must first register with Help to Buy East & South East website, and then complete a Rosebery Home Ownership Application Form. All completed forms must be emailed to our Home Ownership Team on Download the form here –

Home Ownership Application Form

Any available shared ownership properties will be marketed on the Help to Buy East & South East website and on our Properties for Sale page.

Rosebery Housing Association Limited is a charitable registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 Registered No. 27671R. Registered Provider LH4026. Rosebery Housing Association is a subsidiary of Catalyst Housing Limited.
Select a contrast level
Select a font size
Send message