Parkside Court – All blocks lift lights ok and internal communal areas looked good.
Communal grounds grass recently cut , however a number of weeds in hedge areas and moss in garden areas side of buildings. – reported to estate officer.
Paintwork still not attended to on bin store doors – reported again to building surveyor.
Maritime Court – external area weeds and nettles up against wooden boundary fence. Cigarette butts on gravel outside block 4-11- reported to Estate officer also letter sent to residents .
Internal area of both blocks very clean.
Rushmere Court – External communal grounds looked immaculate grass cut, no weeds or fly-tipping found.
Internal areas looked good.
Ascot Court – Internal area clean.
Haydock Court – Internal communal area very clean
Kempton Court – internal area clean
Sandown Court – internal area clean
External communal grounds looked good a wardrobe door left in the bin area
Of Ascot Court – reported to estate officer . All other bin areas swept and clean .
Internal communal area – very clean
External grounds looked good.
Stafford Rise –
Internal communal areas – clean
External a few weeds but not many, dog mess around the grounds – letters sent to all residents.
A few batons holding back earth looked to be leaning slightly forward – reported to repairs.
Drummond Court – internal area clean , External grounds looked good , however all bushes directly outside 1 Drummond have died off. I have emailed Chamonix.
Blake Court –Internal area stain still on wall by front communal , walls marked on side of stairs from ground floor up to 1st floor also carpet stained by lift area on ground floor. – reported to Estate Officer. External grounds front of property weeds between brickwork on front communal; area also outside where the planting has been done, this has been passed to Groundscapes.
Roberts Court – internal communal area clean, external grounds good.
- Covell House – internal area – some possessions left on landings and in some cupboards – Firstport to prepare letters.
- Car park rear of Covell some lights not working – Firstport will re lamp.
- Manhole to site has worked loose – Firstport to organise repair.
- Pelman and Sinton House – Firstport to look at decoration.
- External grounds pretty good grass cutting to begin when weather is dryer.
- Bush outside window of ground floor flat right hand side of entrance door of 6-15 passed to Estate officer. Rest of grounds ok.
- Internal area 6- 15 ground floor carpets grubby also stairs leading to first floor and first floor landing grubby. Passed to Estate officer.
- Internal area 16-25 ground floor carpets very grubby also stairs leading to all floors dirty .Passed to Estate officer.
- Several black sacks left on landing, knocked on residents door – no reply, passed to Estate officer.
- External area – weeds in area by bin stores picture taken and passed to estate officer, gutter needs re fixing over garages opposite bin store – picture taken and sent to repairs. Bin store doors paint flaking off this was reported before have taken another picture and sent to surveyor.
- 1-10 internal area clean
- 11-24 internal area clean, 25-38 internal area clean
- Internal communal area clean,- external area around the block neat and tidy a few weeds.
- Internal area very clean a few scratches on the metal stair edges – grounds around block very tidy.
- Internal area very clean – Parking area at rear of block had a few weeds and moss, reported to estate officer.
- Ground floor by front entrance coffee stain on wall reported to estate officer
- Communal grounds around block had a few leaves and weeds.reported to estate officer.
- Internal ground floor carpet grubby, all other parts clean – reported to Estate officer.
- External – communal area good.
- Drains between the parking areas of Ascot and Sandown damaged – reported to repairs.
- Internal area clean – external area hedges cut back garden area a few weeds.
- Internal area clean, external a lot of leaves around front garden area reported to estate officer.
- Internal communal area clean, leaves in hedges – reported to estate officer.
- Internal communal area clean, external area around the block very muddy also a little rubbish , reported to estate office.
- Internal communal area clean, external area moss in parking area and on ground around building, reported to Estate officer.
James Court & Baker Place
- James Court 5-8 internal communal area clean, external area around both blocks a few weeds in flower beds.
- Internal areas clean, external a few leaves gathered around the entrance to all blocks, and a freezer, mattress and washing machine , fly-tipped by wall next to entrance to parking area, Reported to estate officer.
- Internal area clean , external area very few weeds a bit of moss around parking area.- reported to Sam estate officer
- Flats internal area clean, bin stores opposite houses had a mattress and other items these have been reported.
- Lamp outside 39 Stafford reported as not working.
- Grounds area looking quite good
- Grounds neat and tidy, internal very clean.
- Outside communal area – hedges cut back looks tidy, weeds around bins stores and bike stores – pictures taken and passed to Estate officer.
- Internal areas clean
- Ground around Drummond, Blake and Roberts looked well cared for. Internal communal areas clean.
- Internal areas very clean, external grounds a few leaves but very good.
- External garden areas looked good ,also internal communal areas clean.
- Internal areas clean.
- Grounds a few weeds to the side.
- Reported to Firstport
- Internal areas clean – grounds good.
(Sandown Kempton Haydock Ascot)
- Visited and door knocking most residents were very happy with the cleaning and external areas .
- Groudscapes were on site planting a few bulbs and cutting grass.
- Outside communal area a few weeds on steps and front of both bin stores – reported. Internal communal areas clean.
- Grounds very good a few weeds by fencing. Internal communal areas clean.
- Grounds looked good internal communal areas clean.
- Grounds looked good, a few weeds in parking area. Internal communal area very clean.
- Grounds very good also internal communal area very clean.
- Bins have now been emptied and the cleaning in the blocks is now in progress.
- Internal communal area clean, outside area grounds OK.
- Parking area drains broken and a few bricks moved – pictures taken and reported to repairs.
- Internal area clean, ivy overgrown in bin area, reported to estate office.
- Internal area clean residents garden looked lovely, bin area bushes growing through – reported to estate officer.
- Internal area clean, bin area bushes growing through , bike shed full of leaves- reported to estate officer.
- Internal area clean . communal grounds looked very dry , however this was due to weather conditions.
Drummond Court 8-11
- Grounds very good internal area ground floor badly marked – reported to estate officer , cleaning company will try and remove.
- 13 – 17 external area very good also noticed that some residents have put flowers outside entrance area, internal area clean.
- Internal area clean, outside a few weeds , however did not look bad Chamonix was seen working.
- Grounds looked good, internal communal areas very clean.
Baker Place – James Court 5-8
- Internal area very clean, grounds tidy.
- Grounds looked very good – internal areas clean.
- Lights not working over sheds rear of 13-18 reported to repairs.
- Internal communal area clean, also grounds very good
School Meadow – Block 6-15
- Internal area especially ground floor grubby reported Estate officer and passed to cleaner – Block 16-25 internal area clean.
- Grounds directly outside block – overgrown weeds and a bush under a residents window is now blocking view and resident unable to open window. – reported to estate officer and pictures taken.
- Met First Port on site due to lack of cleaning and ground maintenance, new contractors to be on site 6th July they will initially concentrate on clearing the rubbish on site and cleaning the blocks. Other issues reported lack of communal window closers, Covell house door closer broken, issue with Tesco lorries, parking management for parking spaces at the front of the site. Further update to follow in due course.
Blake Court, Robert Court and Granton Court
- Weeding and hedge trimming required asked Groundscapes to attend, repair logged for some windows at Robert Court where birds are pecking away filling under the windows.
- Grass cut around rear of property looked nice
- Weeds need clearing side of parking area – reported to Estate officer
- Graffiti in bike shed – reported to estate officer
- Weeds in grate directly outside communal doors of flats – reported to estate officer.