Sue and Wendy’s Neighbourhood Inspections
- External communal grounds looked very goods, weeds in beds and around bin stores cleared, internal communal area all lift light working and hallways clean.
- External communal grounds weeds in all flower beds, also broken fence side of Ascot Court – reported to repairs groundworks passed to Estate officer. all blocks internal communal areas clean.
- Rear of 1-6 wood flooring left side of building – spoke to resident has advised will remove when work finished also advised Estate officer. Communal grounds looked very good , internal cleaning looked ok.
James Court/ Baker Place
- External grounds looked scruffy with a lot of weeds in the beds and parking areas also around garages – reported to Estate officer.
- Internal area very clean, External communal area a few weeds around bin area otherwise looked very good.
Stafford Rise flats
- 9-19 internal communal area clean external around the flats looked good. A few weeds on slope where there is planting. – reported to Estate officer
- Some possessions left in communal hallways – letter to be sent to residents as this is a health & safety issue.
- Internal cleaning not meeting specification – Firstport to meet with cleaning agency.
- External communal grounds especially in parking area needs looking at – Firstport to take up with Grounds agency.
- Issues with Tesco lorries – Firstport to take up with Tesco to see a way forward
- Alder House – rear communal garden overgrown – reported to Firstport, however there are a number of belongings left out in the garden which would have to be removed before grass cutting.
- Limewood House –bike stores taken over by weeds – reported to Firstport
- Also a few rusty looking bikes in shed.
- Bin stores – items other then normal household rubbish left in the bin stores – reported to Firstport
- Internal communal areas most blocks have items stores on the landings – reported to Firstport.
- Block 6-15 weeds in front garden, bush nearly covering ground floor window, also fence damaged side of 6-15 – picture taken and passed to the management company.
- Rear communal garden weeds between bricks on paved areas also weeds in barked areas. Internal area carpets looked dirty on stairs leading to all floors.
- Block 16-25 Carpets on stairs leading to all floors very dirty specially stairs leading to 1st and 2nd floors. All information sent to management company.
- 1-10 internal communal area clean a few scuff marks on walls leading from flat 9 to top floor (all lights working in lift) – reported to estate officer
- Block 11-24 internal area clean (all lights working in lift)
- Block 25-38 internal area clean (all lift lights working)
- Reported bin store doors paint work peeling
- Internal communal area very clean. External area looked good a few weeds near metal fence – reported to Estate officer.
Caterham – Stafford Rise
- External communal area wooden posts missing on steps opposite 9-19 Stafford Rise. Weeds removed and grass cut rear of flats. Internal communal area very clean.
- External area around maisonettes grass cut and weed free looked good
- Internal communal area very clean. External area grass cut , however a few weeds on extra parking area – passed to Estate officer.
- Grass had just been cut looked good, loose drain cover leading to car park noted.
- Graffiti on bin store walls next to Pelman House -reported
- Internal communal areas had all been cleaned and hovered , however 13-18 Covell stain on wall this has been reported and will be removed.
- All blocks lift lights ok and internal communal areas looked good.
- Communal grounds grass recently cut , however a number of weeds in hedge areas and moss in garden areas side of buildings. – reported to estate officer.
- Paintwork still not attended to on bin store doors – reported again to building surveyor.
- External area weeds and nettles up against wooden boundary fence. Cigarette butts on gravel outside block 4-11- reported to Estate officer also letter sent to residents .
- Internal area of both blocks very clean.
- External communal grounds looked immaculate grass cut, no weeds or fly-tipping found.
- Internal areas looked good.
- Internal area clean.
Internal communal area very clean
- Internal area clean
- Internal area clean
- External communal grounds looked good a wardrobe door left in the bin area
- Of Ascot Court – reported to estate officer . All other bin areas swept and clean.
- Internal communal area – very clean
- External grounds looked good.
- Internal communal areas – clean
- External a few weeds but not many, dog mess around the grounds – letters sent to all residents.
- A few batons holding back earth looked to be leaning slightly forward – reported to repairs.
- Internal area clean , External grounds looked good , however all bushes directly outside 1 Drummond have died off. I have emailed Chamonix.
- Internal area stain still on wall by front communal , walls marked on side of stairs from ground floor up to 1st floor also carpet stained by lift area on ground floor. – reported to Estate Officer.
- External grounds front of property weeds between brickwork on front communal; area also outside where the planting has been done, this has been passed to Groundscapes.
- Internal communal area clean, external grounds good.
- Covell House – internal area – some possessions left on landings and in some cupboards – Firstport to prepare letters.
- Car park rear of Covell some lights not working – Firstport will re lamp.
- Manhole to site has worked loose – Firstport to organise repair.
- Pelman and Sinton House – Firstport to look at decoration.
- External grounds pretty good grass cutting to begin when weather is dryer.
- Bush outside window of ground floor flat right hand side of entrance door of 6-15 passed to Estate officer. Rest of grounds ok.
- Internal area 6- 15 ground floor carpets grubby also stairs leading to first floor and first floor landing grubby. Passed to Estate officer.
- Internal area 16-25 ground floor carpets very grubby also stairs leading to all floors dirty .Passed to Estate officer.
- Several black sacks left on landing, knocked on residents door – no reply, passed to Estate officer.
- External area – weeds in area by bin stores picture taken and passed to estate officer, gutter needs re fixing over garages opposite bin store – picture taken and sent to repairs. Bin store doors paint flaking off this was reported before have taken another picture and sent to surveyor.
- 1-10 internal area clean
- 11-24 internal area clean, 25-38 internal area clean
- Internal communal area clean,- external area around the block neat and tidy a few weeds.
- Internal area very clean a few scratches on the metal stair edges – grounds around block very tidy.
- Internal area very clean – Parking area at rear of block had a few weeds and moss, reported to estate officer.
- Ground floor by front entrance coffee stain on wall reported to estate officer
- Communal grounds around block had a few leaves and weeds.reported to estate officer.
- Internal ground floor carpet grubby, all other parts clean – reported to Estate officer.
- External – communal area good.
- Drains between the parking areas of Ascot and Sandown damaged – reported to repairs.
- Internal area clean – external area hedges cut back garden area a few weeds.
- Internal area clean, external a lot of leaves around front garden area reported to estate officer.
- Internal communal area clean, leaves in hedges – reported to estate officer.
- Internal communal area clean, external area around the block very muddy also a little rubbish , reported to estate office.
- Internal communal area clean, external area moss in parking area and on ground around building, reported to Estate officer.
James Court & Baker Place
- James Court 5-8 internal communal area clean, external area around both blocks a few weeds in flower beds.
- Internal areas clean, external a few leaves gathered around the entrance to all blocks, and a freezer, mattress and washing machine , fly-tipped by wall next to entrance to parking area, Reported to estate officer.
- Internal area clean , external area very few weeds a bit of moss around parking area.- reported to Sam estate officer
- Flats internal area clean, bin stores opposite houses had a mattress and other items these have been reported.
- Lamp outside 39 Stafford reported as not working.
- Grounds area looking quite good
- Grounds neat and tidy, internal very clean.
- Outside communal area – hedges cut back looks tidy, weeds around bins stores and bike stores – pictures taken and passed to Estate officer.
- Internal areas clean
- Ground around Drummond, Blake and Roberts looked well cared for. Internal communal areas clean.
- Internal areas very clean, external grounds a few leaves but very good.
- External garden areas looked good ,also internal communal areas clean.
- Internal areas clean.
- Grounds a few weeds to the side.
- Reported to Firstport
- Internal areas clean – grounds good.
(Sandown Kempton Haydock Ascot)
- Visited and door knocking most residents were very happy with the cleaning and external areas .
- Groudscapes were on site planting a few bulbs and cutting grass.
- Outside communal area a few weeds on steps and front of both bin stores – reported. Internal communal areas clean.
- Grounds very good a few weeds by fencing. Internal communal areas clean.
- Grounds looked good internal communal areas clean.
- Grounds looked good, a few weeds in parking area. Internal communal area very clean.
- Grounds very good also internal communal area very clean.
- Bins have now been emptied and the cleaning in the blocks is now in progress.
- Internal communal area clean, outside area grounds OK.
- Parking area drains broken and a few bricks moved – pictures taken and reported to repairs.
- Internal area clean, ivy overgrown in bin area, reported to estate office.
- Internal area clean residents garden looked lovely, bin area bushes growing through – reported to estate officer.
- Internal area clean, bin area bushes growing through , bike shed full of leaves- reported to estate officer.
- Internal area clean . communal grounds looked very dry , however this was due to weather conditions.
Drummond Court 8-11
- Grounds very good internal area ground floor badly marked – reported to estate officer , cleaning company will try and remove.
- 13 – 17 external area very good also noticed that some residents have put flowers outside entrance area, internal area clean.
- Internal area clean, outside a few weeds , however did not look bad Chamonix was seen working.
- Grounds looked good, internal communal areas very clean.
Baker Place – James Court 5-8
- Internal area very clean, grounds tidy.
- Grounds looked very good – internal areas clean.
- Lights not working over sheds rear of 13-18 reported to repairs.
- Internal communal area clean, also grounds very good
School Meadow – Block 6-15
- Internal area especially ground floor grubby reported Estate officer and passed to cleaner – Block 16-25 internal area clean.
- Grounds directly outside block – overgrown weeds and a bush under a residents window is now blocking view and resident unable to open window. – reported to estate officer and pictures taken.
- Met First Port on site due to lack of cleaning and ground maintenance, new contractors to be on site 6th July they will initially concentrate on clearing the rubbish on site and cleaning the blocks. Other issues reported lack of communal window closers, Covell house door closer broken, issue with Tesco lorries, parking management for parking spaces at the front of the site. Further update to follow in due course.
Blake Court, Robert Court and Granton Court
- Weeding and hedge trimming required asked Groundscapes to attend, repair logged for some windows at Robert Court where birds are pecking away filling under the windows.
- Grass cut around rear of property looked nice
- Weeds need clearing side of parking area – reported to Estate officer
- Graffiti in bike shed – reported to estate officer
- Weeds in grate directly outside communal doors of flats – reported to estate officer.