ETHOS’s mission is to provide local Epsom and Ewell residents with the right guidance and advice to obtain employment, access training and improve skills.
The qualified Employment and Learning Advisers are passionate about what they do and bring with them a wealth of experience and expertise.
Whether you are dealing with redundancy, returning to work after a career break, illness or wish to increase your employment chances, ETHOS can support you every step of the way to help you achieve your goals through one on one sessions tailored to your circumstances.
You can receive free support on:
- Writing a strong CV that reflects your skills, experience and aspirations.
- Job searching strategies and job applications.
- Interview technique to build confidence at the interview stage.
- Careers information and advice.
- Guidance on work related training and courses.
If you would like to find out more please call 07377861099 or email Jessica.Leupolz@surreyllp.org.uk. Appointments are currently held remotely via telephone or video call.