Mediation Surrey are offering a ‘Support Coaching Service’ for people who are experiencing Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) online or over the phone.
The support service is free to Surrey residents and gives people a safe space to:
- Talk in confidence with a coach about the present and the future.
- Develop strategies, skills and confidence.
- Feel safer and regain control.
- Change things for the better.
A support coach can help you by:
- Providing a listening ear.
- Help to develop coaching strategies.
- Signposting to other sources of support.
- Exploring the possibilities for positive change.