We would like to reassure all our residents, contractors and business partners that we are continuing to work through the current COVID-19 lockdown.
Our Leadership team is responding to the ongoing crisis and are taking appropriate action by implementing a series of measures to help keep everyone safe and ensure we are able to continue delivering our services as smoothly as possible.
You will have seen the Government’s latest announcement of measures that will be in place and will continue until Wednesday 2 December:
- People are required to stay at home, except for specific purposes.
- We are prevented from gathering with people we do not live with,
except for specific purposes.
- Certain businesses and venues will be closed.
Our operatives will continue to work as normal during this period, carrying out day-to-day works, planned repairs and attending to emergencies. Rest assured that they will be closely adhering to the guidance on health and safety, including the proper use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at all times.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us through our normal channels of communication, My Rosebery, live chat (you will find this at the bottom right hand side of our website), email firstname.lastname@example.org or if your enquiry is urgent, call the Customer Experience or Repairs teams on 01372 814 000.
- You can find the symptoms of coronavirus and how to avoid it on the NHS website
- Use the 111 online coronavirus service if you feel you need medical help
- Find the latest guidance on how the UK is affected by coronavirus: GOV.UK is updated daily and is the best source of reliable information.