We have recently signed up every resident up to use My Rosebery, our one-stop-shop tenancy management portal. You will have received two letters from us with your new username and password.
Your My Rosebery account is the fastest way for you to get in touch with us. When a new message is sent to your account, you now receive a text or email notification. You can also report repairs though my Rosebery, it takes as long as making a cup of tea – and you can do it at the same time!
My Rosebery benefits:
- a one-stop shop for everything to do with your tenancy and records with us.
- easy to use, anytime, anywhere and from any device – and it’s the quickest way to report a repair.
- you can view your statements, make a payment, update your information, message us, report repairs.
- keep us up to date on who is living in your home.
- receive a response to your message within five days.
- no need to wait for a call back or waiting on the phone to be transferred to the right team.
We’ve had a fantastic response from residents who have already signed up to the portal:
- “I love the flexibility of the portal, and the responses come within an efficient time frame. I think it is a good method of communication and suits people who are working full time.”
You can use your account through:
If you have any questions, please use your My Rosebery portal to message us, or give us a call.
We understand the importance of using digital skills in everyday life and the benefits of being connected to the internet. Our Digital Officer regularly runs free workshops for residents, where topics can be tailored to what you want to learn. Find out more here.