Get Online Week 2019 runs from Monday 14 September to Sunday 20 October.
We are hosting events for residents to learn how to get online. The sessions will be tailored to what you would like to learn. Simply turn up and develop your confidence!
Why not find out more about social media, your My Rosbery account, using email and more! These are the events that we are hosting:
- Monday 14 October – Tomlin Court – 11am – 3pm.
- Tomlin Court, Hook Road, Epsom KT19 8UD.
- Tuesday 15 October – Rosebery Office – 11am-3pm.
- Rosebery Office, 3rd Floor, Newplan House, East Street, Epsom KT17 1BL.
- Wednesday 16 October – John Gale Court – 11am – 3pm.
- John Gale Court, West Street, Ewell, Epsom KT17 1UW.
- Friday 18 October – Norman Colyer Court – 11am – 3pm.
- Norman Colyer Court, Hollymoor Lane, Epsom KT19 9RR.
You do not have to be a resident within one of our Sheltered Schemes to attend, all residents are welcome to attend.
All sessions are free for Rosebery residents and laptops will be provided. If you have a device you would like to learn on, please bring it along!
If you have any questions or would like to find out more, please email us or call 01372 814 000.