Select a contrast level
Select a font size

Your home contents insurance


It is important to remember that items in your home need to be covered by a Contents Insurance policy.

If items in your home are lost or damaged because of flood, theft, fire or similar events please be aware that Rosebery does not provide compensation for items that have been damaged that should have been covered under a contents insurance policy.

The Crystal Insurance Scheme provides affordable home contents insurance that brings peace of mind, knowing that your furniture, belongings and decorations are insured against theft, fire, vandalism, burst pipes and other household risks.

Check out their flyer – Crystal Insurance Scheme flyer. For more information, call Crystal Insurance Scheme on 0345 450 7286 or visit their website.

Rosebery Housing Association Limited is a charitable registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014. Registered No. IP27671R. Registered Provider LH4026.