Our Tenancy Sustainment Officers will be offering one-to-one advice sessions on benefits and income at Epsom and Ewell Foodbank Centres on these dates (all sessions run from 2pm-4pm):
- Friday 19 July – Epsom Methodist Church.
- Wednesday 31 July – Ruxley Church.
- Friday 16 August – Epsom Methodist Church.
- Wednesday 28 August – Ruxley Chuch.
- Friday 13 September – Epsom Methodist Church.
- Wednesday 25 September – Ruxley Church.
- Friday 11 October – Epsom Methodist Church.
Epsom and Ewell Foodbank addresses:
- Epsom Methodist Church, Ashley Road, Epsom, KT18 5AQ.
- Ruxley Church, Ruxley Lane, Ewell, KT19 0HY.
- Telephone: 0208 786 8221.
The Tenancy Sustainment Officers will be able to give you advice on:
- Universal Credit.
- The benefit cap.
- The bedroom tax.
- How to make sure you are receiving all the benefits you are entitled to.
- Signposting to other services including ETHOS for employment advice and Epsom & Ewell Citizens Advice for support with debt.
If you would like more information, please contact us.Rosebery's Foodbank sessions poster