Nathan is our Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) Compliance Manager. Nathan has been with Rosebery for three years, and his role is part of our Asset Management team. We spoke to Nathan about his role:
“I manage Rosebery’s M&E services, this includes identifying and planning all future M&E works to support our Asset Management, Development and Sustainability Strategy.
Part of my day to day role is to ensure that Asset Management carry out all cyclical servicing, instillation of new or replacement elements, as well as ensuring our statutory compliance regulations are met on the following work:
- Fire Risk Management System’s in accordance with current legislation.
- All heating appliances, including gas, oil, solid fuel, electrical storage heaters, Solar/PV panels.
- All electrical installations, including PIV, detectors, electrical door systems, property electrical internal/external.
- Legionella preventative, water regimes and assessments.
- Control of asbestos throughout homes, ensuring re-inspections are carried out, inline with the Heath and Safety Executives.
- Portable appliance testing and maintaining the associations inventories for our teams and associated equipment.
- Renewable technology such as Solar/PV panels, ground source, air source or others.
- Disabled adaptations.
- Mechanical installations such as lifts and door entry systems.
We also recently published an article about electrical product recalls. There is a serious risk posed by faulty appliances in the home, and we are committed to minimising this risk. Read the full article on our website.”