In October 2018 we carried out Mystery Shops on our Contact Centre (Customer Experience and Repair Teams). Eight local Rosebery residents volunteered to carry out anonymous shops on our front line teams.
We now have the full feedback, including our Service Improvement Plan following the feedback. Here are some key points:
- The quality and content of the advice provided to resolve issues was generally very good with some examples of outstanding good practice of reassurance, empathy and offering other routes to access information.
- Shoppers liked using our web chat facility and were impressed with the service, especially the spelling and grammar used. However, there were times when there were long gaps in waiting for a response and when this occurred it did not feel interactive. Shoppers said they were not always kept informed and at times didn’t know what was happening with their query.
- Shoppers were very impressed with the service offered by the repairs agents, especially when helping to diagnose the required repair and clarifying their repairs responsibilities.
- Shoppers expressed concern that at times they could not access the web chat service as it was offline when it should have been online, during office hours (10am – 4pm).
- Shoppers were very impressed that telephone calls were generally answered quickly with over 50% of calls answered in less than one minute.
Read the reports here:
If you would like to find out more about the Mystery Shopper programme or the report, contact our Customer Experience Team on 0800 068 764 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.