Select a contrast level
Select a font size

Supporting you through Universal Credit


Universal Credit has now been in place since October 2018, if you want to make a new claim for benefits you will need to claim Universal Credit.

Universal Credit is the single monthly payment to help you with your living costs, including your rent and will replace the six existing benefits (Jobseeker’s Allowance, Housing Benefit, Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit, Income Support and Employment and Support Allowance) for working age claimants.

For those who are already receiving any of the above benefits and you have a change in circumstances, for example if you lose your job, become a parent or part of a couple you will be advised to claim Universal Credit.

Take a look at our flyer for more information!  Rosebery's Universal Credit flyer

We are here to support you through these changes, if you have questions or need assistance or advice. Please contact our Tenancy Sustainment Officers on 01372 814 000 or email

Rosebery Housing Association Limited is a charitable registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014. Registered No. IP27671R. Registered Provider LH4026.