We are currently looking to recruit interested residents to become mystery shoppers to test our front line services and provide feedback.
Residents that take part will help us to improve services by carrying out ‘mystery shops’ on particular areas of our service. This will identify the areas that work well and what we need to work on.
What will a Mystery Shopper do?
- Attend a training session at the Rosebery office
- Undertake up to ten mystery shopping activities via telephone
- Complete a feedback form, noting experiences.
What skills are needed?
- Good communications skills
- Writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good memory
What are the personal benefits?
- Opportunity to have your say and help improve Rosebery’s services
- Valuable experience to add to a CV
- Earn a bit of extra money, as shopping vouchers will be given for each completed shop
If this sounds like something that you’re interested in, or would just like to find out further information, contact our Customer Experience Team on 0800 068 764 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please get in touch if you would like to be involved by Friday 28 September 2018.