There is a free two day course on Email Management and Microsoft Word being held in the Rosebery Office, Third Floor, Newplan House, 41 East Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT17 1BL.
The agenda is:
- Friday 13 July – 09:30 – 12:30
- Email Management:
- Attaching documents to an email
- Managing your inbox settings
- Searching and finding emails quickly
- Deleting/filing and managing junk mail
- Friday 20 July – 09:30 – 12:30
- Microsoft Office for beginners:
- Basic formatting and tables
- Using templates and design features
- Inserting pictures
- Page layout features
- Review and printing.
The course is hosted by Surrey Lifelong Learning Partnership and is free to all residents.
Please call 01483 481 789 to book your place. You will need to bring a passport or birth certificate and you will need to know your NI number.