You can make a big difference!
Your voice is important to us, so please let us know how you think we are doing and what we can do to make things better. You can get involved with us in many different ways:
- Virtual Scrutiny Panel – A group of residents who look into a range of issues and the quality of our services and feed back to our Board.
- Satisfaction surveys – Run by an independent company to look at the services we provide.
- Mystery shopping – Residents who make unannounced calls to test our responses.
- Online consultation – A way for people to test new policies, procedures and information we provide to our residents.
- Estate Champions – Key residents who help monitor and feedback to us on the performance of contractors on our estates.
- Live web chat – A digital Channel for you to discuss any issues with us via our website.
- Daily correspondence – Raise any issues by email, letter or phone call.
- Social Media – You can tell us what you think via Facebook and Twitter.
- Digital Newsletter – A way for us to let you know what we are doing.
Compliments and complaints
We need to know if our services fall short so that we can take steps to improve them. Monitoring complaints is a valuable way for us to identify any areas for
improvement. If you wish to make a complaint you can do so either by email, live web chat, phone or a face-to-face appointment with a member of our staff.
It’s always good to know when we get things right, so let us have any positive feedback too.
You said… we did
We act on what you tell us. For example, some residents said they were unhappy with the repairs service from our contractor. So we launched our in-house repairs service, which has seen a huge rise in customer satisfaction.
Please let us know if you’d like to get involved in this or any of our other opportunities by contacting our
Customer Experience Team:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – 01372 814 000
- Post – Rosebery Housing Association, Third Floor, Newplan House, 41 East Street, Epsom, KT17 1BL
- Live chat – Pink tab bar on our website in the bottom right-hand corner