We are setting up a mystery shopping programme as an interactive way of engaging with our residents to test and provide feedback about our services. We are looking to recruit interested residents to become our mystery shoppers.
Residents that take part will help us to improve services by carrying out ‘mystery shops’ on particular area of our service. This will help to identify the areas that work well and where we need to improve.
What will a mystery shopper do?
- Attend a training session at Rosebery’s office,
- Undertake up to 10 mystery shopping activities via telephone, visit or in writing,
- Complete a feedback form, noting experiences.
What skills are needed?
- Good communications skills,
- Writing skills,
- Attention to detail,
- Good memory,
What you are the personal benefits?
- Opportunity to have your say and help improve Rosebery’s services,
- valuable experience to add to a CV,
- Earn a bit of extra money, as shopping vouchers will be given for each completed shop.
If this sounds like something that you’re interested in, or would just like to find out further information. Please can you contact our Customer Experience Team on 0800 068 764 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please can you express your interest to become one of our mystery shoppers by Friday 30 March 2018.