To register for the opportunity Store please enter your details below. If you have any problems registering please call Customer Services on Freephone 0800 068 7664 or 01372 814 000. Or you can email the Opportunity Store at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
The Opportunity Store terms and conditions cover the use of the Opportunity Store website. By using the website you agree that you’ve read and understood the terms so please read them carefully.
The website is available for use in connection with your participation in the ‘Opportunity Store’ programme.
You may, as part of your use of the website, copy electronically and print parts of the website. However, you should not use this access or content to generate any kind of income. Any other use of materials on this website (including, without limitation, reproduction for a purpose other than that noted above and any modification, distribution or republication) without our prior written permission is prohibited. In particular, you may not use any data or information made available on or by this website in connection with any business or commercial undertaking (whether or not for profit).
The intellectual property in all design, text, graphics and other material and the selection or arrangement of such material in this website is owned by Rosebery Housing Association.
We do not make any representations, warranties or terms of any kind in respect of this website or its contents (including, without limitation, any views or comment made) other than those required by law. All information and/or data included in and/or on this website is made available for guidance only. Your use of such information and/or data is therefore entirely at your own risk. We expressly exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability of Rosebery Housing Association Limited, its directors, employees or other representatives, howsoever arising, for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your use of this website.
Due to the nature of the Internet, we do not promise full and error free operation of this website at all times.
Data Protection Statement
We will use your details from the Opportunity Store database to help manage the Opportunity Store programme and improve the way we run it; understand your resident involvement habits and use this information to improve and develop our services and opportunities and to contact you with details and information about opportunities that may be of interest to you and your family. Rosebery Housing Association limited may share information they hold about you with other organisations or contractors providing services or assistance to you. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information will only be shared where sharing is of potential benefit to you. Any shared information will only be used for the intended purpose.
'Opportunity Store' Rules
1. These Rules (including our policy on Data Protection) govern the collection and use of Points and set out the terms of the contract between Rosebery Housing Association ("us/we") and each Opportunity Store Member.
2. We will set up an Opportunity Store Account to record Points earned & redeemed by each Opportunity Store Member.
3. An Opportunity Store Member must be over 18.
4. All Members must be legitimate residents/tenants of Rosebery Housing Association property.
5. An Opportunity Store Member can earn Points by attending Resident Involvement Opportunities.
6. The number of points awarded for each Resident Involvement Opportunity is subject to change and will be decided by Rosebery Housing Association only.
7. Points cannot be redeemed until they have been credited to the Opportunity Store Account. Points for attendance at a Resident Involvement Opportunity event will be credited within 5 working days of the event taking place. (This way if an event is cancelled for any reason - no points will be earned).
8. Rewards may change - details of current rewards will be available on the website or from us at anytime. For a written copy of the details you can call 01372 814 000 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The number of points needed to claim each reward may change and can only be determined by Rosebery Housing Association and is subject to change without notice.
10. Rewards are subject to availability and must be accepted as offered.
11. Points have no expiry date but will be lost if the Opportunity Store Account is closed, the Resident Involvement Programme ends or the Member is no longer a Rosebery Resident. On occasion Rosebery may attempt to verify that a member wishes to remain in the Opportunity Store as a ‘housekeeping’ exercise. If no response is received then membership maybe cancelled and points removed.
12. An Opportunity Store Account will be closed 4 weeks after the tenancy or lease in respect of the Rosebery property has ended. Any points remaining on the Opportunity Store account at this point will be lost.
13. Redeemed Points can not be used again.
14. Opportunity Store points can not be redeemed if the Opportunity Store member is in arrears or behind with any payment owned to Rosebery Housing Association, including the payment of rent. Their points will remain on their account but will not be redeemable until all arrears have been cleared in full including any court costs.
15. If we suspect fraud or misconduct with regard to the Opportunity Store Account or if the Member is in breach of their tenancy or licence agreement and we have started proceedings in this respect, they will not be able to redeem their points. Points can not be redeemed during any other legal action that is being taken or has commenced between Rosebery and the Opportunity Store member.
16. The Opportunity Store Account will be suspended until such time as we are satisfied that the Account is being conducted satisfactorily or the breach of tenancy or licence is rectified.
17. Account information confirming account position including points collected and redeemed is available from us on request and can be accessed via the website. We will correct an Opportunity Store Account if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, our decision is final.
18. We may withdraw, cancel or amend these Terms & Conditions and/or the Rules from time to time. Any such changes will be notified to the Opportunity Store Member via a suitable announcement on the website and as soon as we reasonably can. Earning or redeeming Points through the Opportunity Store programme after such a change or variation will constitute acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions and/or the Rules. We will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the withdrawal, cancellation or amendment of these Terms and Conditions and/or the Rules
19. We may amend, suspend or terminate the Opportunity Store programme but will give as much notice as we reasonably can before we do so. If this happens all Opportunity Store Accounts will be suspended or terminated. We will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the amendment, suspension or termination of the Opportunity Store programme
20. Points can be earned, held or redeemed as set out in these Rules. Any other use, sale, exchange or transfer of Points, or attempt to do so, is a serious breach of these Rules. Any Points not earned and held in accordance with these Rules will be invalid and cannot be redeemed for Rewards. Any such Points will be deducted and, if they have been redeemed, we will cancel the Reward and we may take other appropriate action. Points from more than one Opportunity Store Account cannot be combined to redeem for the same Reward. Points have no cash value.
21. We have the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Terms and Conditions and/or the Rules. If there is any dispute in relation to the Opportunity Store programme then our decision is final.
You can contact us by logging onto our website or by calling the Customer Service Team on 01372 814 000 or 0800 068 7664 or emailing us at email@example.com